Privacy & Cookies Policy
We understand how annoying it is to have your information used in ways you haven’t agreed to. That’s why we have a policy designed to reassure you every step of the way.
1. All the information supplied by users of ProfessionalsinLaw.com is covered by the Data Protection Act 1998, which requires ProfessionalsinLaw.com to be registered as a Data Controller.
2. You can access the data held on you by ProfessionalsinLaw.com by contacting us. We will make a nominal charge of £10, as authorised by the Data Protection Act, to cover administration costs.
3. Your information will not be disclosed to a third party without your permission. Your details will be used only to provide service(s) specifically requested by you.
4. Your details may be transferred to another company if ownership of ProfessionalsinLaw.com changes.
5. You can amend your information at any time by using our ‘My Profile’ section.
7.. Whenever you request a page, your username, IP address, browser and version operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org